Saturday, July 20, 2019

king freestyle

been close to a month
since i’ve checked in,
i bet everyone wonders
where the hell i’ve been,
sittin’ listenin’, everyone
is fillin’ in, paranoid these
people try to paint me like
a villain, man, but i’m just
chillin’, man, turns out i’m
really him, yeah all these
people aren’t ready for a
concept, i can not stop it,
new album dropping, and
it won’t read like this so
curb your expectations,
i’m gonna flip ‘em, grip
and rip ‘em like a hitter,
frankie lindor, don’t look
rich or have the bling but
i’m the king, not a thing
that you can say, no you
can’t rain on my parade,
create these waves, yeah,
i’m the greatest, cannot
hate on what i’m making,
yeah, don’t even need a
beat to make my point,
nope, got iconic bars on
every single joint, yeah,
take my time to craft my
lines, make ‘em sublime,
don’t often rhyme but i’ve
got fire and my mind, it’s
just spellbinding, right?
everybody bow down, i’m
fucking royalty, show me
loyalty, don’t you fucking
toy with me, put you in a
trance, i’m about to do it,
just give a bit more time,
you’ll all like my new set.

yeah, new album coming soon.

stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment