Thursday, June 20, 2019

closure

i’m waking up and
hearing it through
the grapevine that
some shots are off,
fired in my direction,
someone’s out here
attacking me without
having all the facts,
just slaved off all the
content cops but now
i’ve got some people
asking me to censor,
hold my words back.
not meant to speak
with God, so now i
decide it for myself.

i wouldn’t write it if
i couldn’t speak it.
apparently, they try
to say my words are
trash, worthless but
nobody’s gonna say
it straight to my face,
they’d rather write on
me because they think
i dissed them, people i
have love for didn’t see
it’s a fiction piece, and
they’re trying to catch
shyamalan in the act,
think they have signs
but my sixth sense, it
puts in that overtime.

don’t take my words
for disrespect or go
jump to conclusions
too quick, this isn’t
a diss, i’ve always
got you in my good
graces, but before
you shoot off, don’t
be afraid to check,
i know we haven’t
spoken but i won’t
bite if you ask, not
trying to turn into
enemies, just had
to give a response.

i’m off this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment