Wednesday, June 26, 2019

fuck the fame

no one sees the pain
i cause to myself, they
only see how much i’m
putting content out and
will never hear that i’m
at war with myself. all of
this internet bullshit just
silences my cries for help
because the heartless are
slowly crafting my demise,
to them, i’m just some joke,
only satisfying their desire
to find some good old clout.

fuck the fame, if this is
all it’s good for. even as
i scream it out, i’m just a
clown, they say i’m a fool
who just wants attention
even though i’ve got 800k
on my screen and up to six
clean figures in my wallet.
they’re driving me away, it
grows hard to focus when
the digital world molds us
and makes us reliant on it.

wonder if they’ll get it when
i’m gone. fighting back tears
as i think about those people
who will never cry when i die.
they thought it was for show,
a ruse to inspire memes, but
now i’m taking my last breath.
so much i’m gonna miss, i’m
sorry for all the harm i caused
and all the fear i brought about.

fuck the fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment