Monday, April 2, 2018

9. headspace

hmm…
i wonder what i should
write about?
what’s next?
i want to write of something
i haven’t talked about
before now,
but i can’t think
of anything.

man, that last album
was huge,
i can’t figure out
what could possibly
come close to it.
what if i just go wild
and start typing words
backwards and shit?
i’m sure it would be
fun and all,
hopefully someone
would get a kick out of it.

gosh, typing in my room
this late is so weird.
i hear all these fucking sounds
and i don’t know
what’s going on.
didn’t we get rid
of all the mice
in the house?
it’s like they just
want to scare the
shit out of me
and work my paranoia!
i wrote poems about
those fuckers,
you’d think they’d
at least thank me
for writing about them!
nope, they just want to
make me all nervous
and freak me out
and make people think i’m…

oh, well how about that?
throw your thoughts
on a keyboard
and a poem appears!
whoa, that’s definitely
a pretty strange one.
i need to stop writing
and start sleeping.

i need a life…

No comments:

Post a Comment