Friday, June 22, 2018

10. final talk

so…
have you been
feeling any better?

uhh,
a little.
it’s not as
it was when
we last talked.

ahh…
that’s a start.
progress is good.
may i ask,
what puts these
bad thoughts in
your head, hmm?

you.

hmm…
what was that?

you!
you do!
this is your
goddamn fault!

wha?…
i don’t know
what you mean!

it’s you!
every time i
try to be happy,
you start trying to
make me feel all bad!
like when you asked me
if my last album was fake?
you don’t want confident me?
do you think that you control me?
that you can make me feel like shit?

i…
i’m so sorry.
i wish i
could just not
give you that
kind of feeling,
but i’m scared.
i get worried
about things that
haven’t happened yet,
because i guess
i want perfect,
but bad outcomes
are so real.

i know.
i get what
you’re feeling.
but i want us to
work as best as we
can to stop that worry.
i know i can’t tell you to
just stop thinking about it,
but i want us to feel excited
about the things in the future,
and not worried about whether
we’ll even make it to that future.

hmm…
it’ll be tough,
i’ll probably always
have some worry,
but i’ll try
my best to
not let it
break you, okay?

thank you.

mhm…
let’s just chill.
with what i
put you through,
you deserve rest.

i appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment