Tuesday, February 26, 2019

i don't wanna lose you

i look around and
i start wondering
where everyone
went, feeling like
i’m all on my own,
no one wants me.
stuck in this zone,
it’s lonely and cold,
world turns away
and everyone will
follow on with it.

but i don’t wanna lose you.

since they all
want to leave,
i just want to
know that you
will be the one
to stay with me.
please, i’m here
and i don’t feel
great right now,
feeling like i can’t
do this all alone.
i can’t keep going
on my lonesome.

tell me that you’ll
be by my side, and
help me keep up the
work i’ve been doing.
need help, not harm,
positive, no negative,
just stick with me and
tell me you won’t leave.
when they all go away,
tell me you won’t follow,
need all i can get now,
don’t give up on me.

just please stay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment