Tuesday, July 3, 2018

1. love myself

won’t support the work
that i put in on here,
writing every day,
posting all the time,
still get 0 likes,
but when i post
that selfie here,
everyone jumps all
over that like button.

i know my damn
selfie is bomb,
you don’t gotta
remind me i’m hot.
i don’t even need to
post thirsty-ass
status asking like
“who wants to date me”
because i already know
everyone wants to.
even people that are
already in relationships
want a little piece of me,
that’s how good i am.

saving myself for
that special person
gets pretty damn hard
when everyone wants you.
but hey, no one ever said
that being good-looking
would be easy, did they?
sorry to brag, i know you
probably didn’t expect me
to go this far with it, but
it just so happens that
i’m really happy now.

i love myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment