Tuesday, July 3, 2018

2. hate myself

or maybe they’re
not hitting like on
my poems and stuff
because they don’t
really like them.
maybe the selfies
just get all the likes
because they’re glad
i’m alive, not because
i’m that good looking.

why did my body
look so weird in
that last picture?
am i getting a gut?
i only just turned 20,
how do i have a gut?
i’m a mess of a man,
my mind just goes
all different ways,
who the hell would
wanna date that?
she got over you,
he’s straight and
happy with his girl,
am i really that hot?

i’m saving myself
for that special person
but they already left.
every single one that
i’ve ever liked is gone.
yeah, i might look okay
but what does that do?
it’s about what’s on
the inside and all, but
my insides suck and
my brain is a mess.

i hate myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment