Wednesday, July 4, 2018

8. what the hell am i?

am i something i’m not?
i tell myself that i know
exactly who i am, but
do i really know that?
i’m bi-curious, i am,
i just know that i am.
and i know that there’s
no one who can say
that i’m not, but…
why do so many people
ask me about it now?

can’t help but wonder if
they’re asking because they
genuinely want to know or
they think i’m faking it.
even mama wanted to know
“how can you be willing
to have a relationship if
you’re not sexually attracted?”
is sexual attraction really
the only attraction?

things like this just
make me wonder if
i really know myself.
are they really all
negative opinions
or do they just want
to keep me thinking?
do i really know me?
am i letting others
decide who i am?

what the hell am i?

No comments:

Post a Comment