Sunday, January 30, 2022

2. journal

sun’s coming up,
but my eyes haven’t shut,
my mind’s getting fried,
and it’s all falling apart,
i’m in shambles,
another trip to the bathroom,
nothing’s feeling good,
taking in all these pills,
but i’m still no better,
keep thinking life’s
trying to find
new ways to kill me,
don’t want me
to achieve my dreams,
divine beings
wanna see me six feet deep.

in a crowded room
but i feel alone,
thought i pushed past it,
but i’m right back
where i started,
constantly trying
to convince myself
that they care,
but where’d they go?
most lonesome
i’ve felt in my life,
like they don’t even
want me around,
it’s all my fault,
brought it on myself,
so i live with the pain.

i lost it all in ’21,
my vacation,
my body,
my mental,
my friends,
i’m defeated,
yet i’m still
pretending i have things
figured out,
but the bad thoughts
crowd around
in my brain,
they all hate me,
already drained,
can i just have
one good day?

i can’t take this.

No comments:

Post a Comment