Sunday, January 30, 2022

6. 11pm in philly (bonus track)

i haven’t had a minute
to talk my shit,
after all i put up with,
i think i deserve it,
2021, i kept getting kicked,
loneliest i’ve ever been,
but i’m still in this,
tryna find my own success,
while the others stay useless,
someone talking down?
yeah, i heard through the vine,
the same narrative,
they all say that i’m lazy,
these motherfuckers
can’t parent their kids,
but wanna act
like they know my life,
but keep talking shit,
i still won’t quit,
i’ll stay in my world
and work towards my wins,
you provide nothing productive,
no surprise,
they tried to put me down
but i’m still alive,
i said never to push me,
but nobody listens,
live in their ignorance
while they’re taking the piss,
i’ve been quiet for the longest,
be glad i protect,
but one of these days,
i won’t be so kind,
when i’m winning,
i’m not giving you
a piece of my pie,
i’m saving it
for the real ones
that stay by my side,
shoutout to my friends
that hear me out
through the best
and worst times,
i’m gonna win in a way
that they wouldn’t even try.

don’t push a writer…
guess some people
needed to hear that again…

No comments:

Post a Comment