Thursday, August 2, 2018

1. fuck it up

got a good feeling
inside of me now,
everything’s just all
well and good here,
nothing but happiness
and positivity for me.
living my best life,
feeling real good,
not letting anything
go awry now.

ayy, fuck it up, fuck it up.

we have something
really good going.
just you and i here,
enjoying ourselves.
i think that we click,
it’s all so natural,
and i like being
here with you.

ayy, fuck it up, fuck it up.

for once now, i just
don’t fear anything,
all of that anxiety
not hurting me here,
enjoying the peace
and feeling the love,
not letting negativity
break me down now.

ayy, fuck it up, fuck it up.

here it comes again,
and i was on a roll,
it’s just breaking me
and making me scared,
my anxiety rolled back
in full force as well,
because i always ruin
the good things i have.

ayy, fuck it up, fuck it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment