Thursday, August 2, 2018

2. shitty day

july 29th, 2018,
woke up today to
horrific news, and
it shook me hard,
made me want to
stay in bed and
not do a thing.
“but wait, matt,
homework, yes?
that summer work
you have to finish?”

can’t even focus on it,
how can i try to write
a whole entire story
when my brain can’t
focus on it today?
and to top it all off,
i just got shook again,
right after my shower.
i realized i fucked up,
and wanted to pass out.

i felt like throwing up,
sorry to be gross,
but that lightheaded
feeling arose quick,
all that positivity
i built as of late?
gone. right away.
out the window.
stuck up the finger
on its way out, too.
what did i do for
shit to hit the fan
all at once today?
why did all of
my good energy
just take off?

this is a shitty day.

No comments:

Post a Comment