Sunday, December 16, 2018

11. 2018 (bonus track)

fuck 2018.

lost all my faith,
never be a day
where i can say
“He’s just okay,”
i feel ashamed,
but it’s the way
God’s just made
this shit, hooray!
wants me to die,
why can’t He try
to make my life
a little bit nice
just one time,
oh, Lord on high,
give me the sign,
am i a bad guy?

she said “i’m sorry”
i said “don’t be, i’m
not worth energy,”
twenty eighteen
has been killing me,
seriously fatigued,
fuck me, not worth
being happy, and
i’m not trying to
sound so sappy,
but life grabs me
and it attacks me,
all so fucking taxing,
can i relax, please?

this year’s been shit,
just wanna go get rid
of these evil spirits,
they’ve got business,
they’re all gonna stick,
want to see me dead,
i’m rewriting my script,
i’m fucking tired of this,
He lost all my respect,
good luck getting it back,
2018, never wanna snap
my life on over to that.

yeah, fuck 2018…
end this shitty year already…
happy new year, bitches…

i’m out.

No comments:

Post a Comment