Sunday, December 16, 2018

3. i'm not worth anyone's time

gimme some time,
i’m wallowing in my
own self-pity again
because it’s all i can
really do when i’m on
my own, here all alone.
who’s really gonna give
a shit about where i go
or what i do or how i live?
everyone’s just waiting to
get out of my life and leave
me out to dry, wouldn’t care
when or where i will die, but i
just sit alone and try not to cry,
no, i’m not worth anyone’s time,
and i don’t need any sympathy,
there’s nobody praying for me,
deity, get it all away from me,
if you mean it, just say it to me,
but i know that you wouldn’t,
never feeling good, i’m rough
wanting to push this up and
feel like i’m good enough but
i know that i’m not, it sucks.
i remember there was a time
where i didn’t have to think
about any of this, but now
the world’s a little darker
and everyone’s starting
to come and go faster,
it’s making me wonder
just how soon others
are going to tell me
to shut the fuck up,
stop writing out all
my damn feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment