Sunday, December 16, 2018

headspace preface


went with a surprise release on what's my last album of 2018, "headspace." short one, just something to stuff your stockings with during this holiday season. merry christmas, bitches.

the downers: these poems are, obviously, the more sad, less optimistic ones.

1. here i am again

2. rattle

3. i'm not worth anyone's time

4. everything's my fault

5. lost a friend

the uppers: these poems are, obviously, the more happy, confident ones.

6. may i have this dance?

7. you got this, girl

8. say it again

9. I am a God

10. i'm not sorry

11. 2018 (bonus track) - for the first time in the history of my poetry albums, i included a bonus track. i was gonna release this as a standalone single, but it felt like it would be worth releasing alongside the album. basically this poem serves as a wrap-up for what's been the worst year of my life. hey, no one ever said 20 would be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment