Sunday, September 24, 2023

[CENSORED]

i’m tryna be alright
but something’s always
getting in the way,
tryna control my mental
but every time
everything seems fine,
something comes along
and [CENSORED]
gave all my good vibes
to everyone else
and saved none
for myself,
so whenever
something nice arrives,
i always [CENSORED]
i admit i’m wrong
on things
i may not
be wrong about
just because i’m scared
of hurting someone,
or losing them
from my life,
already lost [CENSORED]
they say,
“don’t meet your heroes”
but mine are already gone,
cancer and suicide beat ‘em
before i could greet ‘em,
i’ll never get to [CENSORED]
spent a lot of time
thinking about
if i was gone,
i’d never do it
but what if
i went and [CENSORED]
how many would
miss me then?
would the tears
really fall down their eyes?
or would they
go along with their lives,
like i was [CENSORED]
brain keeps saying
nobody cares for me,
but that’s fine,
they love you most
when you [CENSORED]
nobody hears my side,
but that’s alright,
i hardly get a word in
before someone
cuts me off,
all my stories
go unheard
because i don’t [CENSORED]
i’ve been through the wringer
and i wouldn’t wish it
on a soul,
want the people i know
to be okay,
even though that means
they’ll be [CENSORED]
want to keep ‘em pleased
but am i what they need?
what does it matter?
soon as they see this,
they’ll [CENSORED]
this is just me venting,
i’m not tryna
do more damage,
i just want peace
when my brothers
hit me,
i got one by blood,
and i gotta [CENSORED]
so please don’t tell me
you get what i’m going through
unless you’ve seen
a breakdown
in front of your eyes,
try to get him
to [CENSORED],
it’s tough to help
when they can’t
help themselves,
the responsible one,
but i can’t be
a breadwinner,
dependent on me to [CENSORED]
and i’m tryna
settle into a role
as the good guy,
wanna keep the peace
and play nice,
when all they wanna do
is [CENSORED]
but let me stop myself
before another word
gets misconstrued,
all this talk
about disrespect,
never my intent,
don’t like to diss,
i’m not doing that shit,
all i said was [CENSORED]
and you [CENSORED]
distance but [CENSORED]
i wanna [CENSORED]
can i [CENSORED]
just a [CENSORED]
one word [CENSORED]
[CENSORED]
[CENSORED]
[CENSORED] [CENSORED]
[CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED]

fucking let me speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment