Saturday, February 24, 2018

1. what if


what if
i lose all of
my motivation
for the art?
what if
i give up myself
for the money?
what if
i end up
doing something
with myself
that i don’t want to do?
what if
i wait for love
and watch her go
to someone else?
what if
kendrick’s third verse
on the song of
the fear of
losing it all
was talking about me?
what if
i join jon
and hit that
all time low,
will i get up?
what if
i die
before i do
everything i want?
what if
i get too scared
to continue my career
because of some
bad critiques?
what if
my characters
end up too flat
and my stories
too bland?
what if
all my positive energy
just dies out
in a sudden flash?
what if
i’m stripped
of all my self-confidence?
what if
all my hopefulness
is just a facade?
what if
i exhaust my ideas
and burn out too quick?
what if
everything that i
could ever want
just goes away
in a sudden poof,
and i die alone
with nothing to stand for
and nothing to be proud of,
and everything
that i’ve done in life
just goes away
in the blink of an eye?

what if i fail?

No comments:

Post a Comment