Saturday, February 24, 2018

i'm still me preface


my fourth full-length poetry album, "i'm still me," is my longest one yet with 12 poems. a lot of different things happened in my life between this album and my last few albums, so i wanted to write about some of those things, and i knew from the jump, seeing as how i was doing so much drafting and writing in general, that i wanted to make this album longer than any of my others. i'm really excited about it, though, it's definitely a special project for me. here's the listing of each poem, and again, i won't explain what they're about. i want to leave it to your imaginations.

1. what if

2. confidence

3. centralization

4. perfect

5. runner

6. walls

7. happy thoughts

8. knee-deep

9. uncertainty

10. famous

11. i'm still me

12. i hope (you will)

No comments:

Post a Comment