Saturday, June 27, 2020

it's me preface



it's been eight months since i released my last full-length poetry album, as i got caught up in my last mini-album, some writer's block, and other things that held me up a bit. but now, finally, my 26th full-length album "it's me" is here. after my last mini-album "tragedy" was more of a fictional story, this project was far more personal, as it was a bit more of an exploration of my headspace (and other personal experiences) from the last eight months. it even comes with a "bonus track," upping the number of poems from the usual 10 to 11. i know the wait for this project was long, and i apologize for it, but i'm very proud of how it came out, and i hope you guys enjoy it as well. as always, the tracklist goes like this:

1. why i write

2. 2020

3. they got away

4. better without me

5. is my time up?

6. back to the wall

7. masterclass

8. before i leave

9. don't take me

10. self-destructive

11. graduation (bonus track)

No comments:

Post a Comment