Monday, August 29, 2022

7. don't test me

every time i’m away,
the game’s in disarray,
don’t let me start
feeling myself,
because you know
i won’t stop,
i’m the kind
that makes
the algorithms
hate me,
‘cause i do it
my way,
who said i fell off?
you’re the one
that hit your head,
i’m still right here,
the king ain’t going
nowhere yet.

my life revolves
around the internet,
but it’s you
that’s chronically online,
my success depends
on being connected,
but it’s really you
who’s wasting time,
gave you support
and you spat it back,
never had the same energy,
you always wanted
some kind of rivalry,
lick the boot
of some strangers
you’ve never met,
but didn’t give
that same attention
to heads that needed it.
passion ain’t enough
when you’re looking
for an excuse
to post sublims,
so here’s a taste
of your own medicine.

i tried to stay away
from the disses,
but i’ll load up
my lyrical clip
if anyone wants it,
‘cause i’m tired
of showing love
only to get none,
fake people
changing up,
nobody praying for me,
but i’m maintaining,
and for everyone
that forgets,
i called myself “king”
for a reason,
because i’m vicious
with the words
i’ve written,
so don’t let me
get livid,
put on a clinic
and end you
in minutes.

don’t test me.

No comments:

Post a Comment