Sunday, August 7, 2022

the warm up

30’s almost done
but i’m just getting started,
dog days, i’m warming up
but i’m still coldhearted,
came back for a bit
to talk my shit,
‘cause there’s people
tryna test me,
out to get me,
i didn’t wanna run it back
to disses or sublims,
but all the fake shit
made me wanna ill out,
they spit the support
right back into my face
so these words
are gonna spill out,
gotta get real now,
these people think
they’re hot shit
‘cause their tiktok
did a hundred thou,
get success,
then they forget
who had their backs
in the beginning,
petty bullshit,
they wanna turn
into enemies,
now every post
gotta be a shot
that they sending me,
pretentious,
put their opinions
on a pedestal,
act like it’s objective,
shit is incomprehensible,
possessive,
holding the key
to the gate
you’ve been keeping,
these people reaching,
keep impeding,
can’t give me a reason,
karma comes heavy
so be ready
if your shit flops,
could lose it all,
so humble yourself
before you drop,
shout to the ones
that hold me down,
my people for life,
we’re gonna win,
yeah, that’s it,
speak it in existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment