Monday, August 29, 2022

silenced preface


we’ve made it. i’m so happy and relieved to have gotten to this point. i’m finally able to release my 30th full-length album “silenced.” this album was written over the course of the last six months, a time where i dealt with a heavy amount of mental distress and paranoia, hitting a gigantic low point around may. i spent most of my time by myself as well, feeling as though i didn’t have a voice and fighting with the frequent thoughts that my friends didn’t care about me. this album is the embodiment of all my emotions since february; pain, joy, anger, sadness, frustration, hopelessness, hopefulness, everything you can think of and more. it’s the culmination of everything i’ve done with my poetry in the last five years, ever since i first wrote “my dear” on september 15th, 2017. i left my entire heart in this project, and i’m so proud of this body of work. i hope it brings you the same level of comfort and healing that it brought me.

1. five years

2. be okay

3. stay alive

4. crunch

5. sometimes i wonder

6. learning experience

7. don’t test me

8. the warning

9. pain into production

10. alright

No comments:

Post a Comment