Monday, May 27, 2019

1. content cops

social world is crazy,
i usually see nothing
but now i’m running,
catching glimpses of
some hits and i’m just
trying to make sense
of it, but i step off of
my cloud, i come and
get bombarded with
the content cops that
wanna take my soul
but they don’t meet
with me, face to face.

they’re all out here
trying to censor me,
acting like i’m talking
white supremacy but
all i’m posting is some
teases, then they’re all
afraid to speak to me?
this shit is a doozy, i’m
trying to see why you’re
afraid to have honesty,
talk to me if you think i
need it, solves so much
if you were just upfront.

are you really concerned
about my health? or just
what i post? want me to
think you’re here but you
would rather go gossip?
you’d think that a family
would have some loyalty
to not go behind a back,
but apparently, a tiny bit
of common courtesy is a
little too much to ask for
out of people these days.

that’s a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment