Thursday, May 9, 2019

7. 2010

wish i was excited
for life like before,
2010 was the time
i had it all planned.
100 subscribers on
youtube just out of
playing guitar hero,
had to say, was real
great then, before it
wrecked my hands,
will never get back
to that level again.

but that’s just fine,
because 2010 was
one of the greatest
years of my life, the
trip to universal out
in florida, really the
crown jewel of it all,
flew with neutron in
his rocket before the
place was torn away,
and i got to shoot the
aliens with the men in
black, and they let me
remember, how sweet!

or how about that the
movies released then
actually got me to feel
really excited? fresh off
pandora, hatter scared
me but that movie was
pretty sweet, gru came
and deceived at a time
when minions were neat,
the toys almost died but
the owls whisked me off
to ga’hoole right after i’d
said goodbye, chased the
wind and took to the sky.

the decade started so well.

what the hell happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment