Thursday, May 9, 2019

8. 2013

some first impressions
aren’t so great, though,
third was no different,
high school started off
worse than i thought,
grades tanked and i
was sick of it, crohn’s
was making it hard to
feel good, could never
socialize and so i had
no friends to hang with,
was all alone, unhappy,
thought that i wouldn’t
make it stop, let it end.

yet, right now, i keep
wanting to go back to
2013, surprisingly, but
that was the summer
of my life, my grades
had fallen to the c’s
but dc, ac, oc were
c’s that could make
me happy, felt like
i could relax, made
youtube videos with
the guys, and i got to
an unescapable high.

even back to school at
year’s end, i felt like i’d
been more comfy, and
maybe it’s because i’d
play so much infinity or
got inspired by movies
but it felt like everything
was flourishing, and so
my creativity would grow,
school paper, writing my
reviews and the teacher
called them perfect, he
would even brag about
me to the others, almost
felt like i was a celebrity.

wow, that was a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment