Thursday, November 22, 2018

1. spiraling

everything’s swirling,
my thoughts are all
stuck in a whirlwind,
all the world’s been
yelling in my ear and
i wanna be sincere,
but as i lay here, it’s
like i’m losing myself.
want your company,
please comfort me,
before the darkness
conquers me, and it
tries to demolish me.
not trying to sound
like i’m cheesy, but
i feel kinda queasy,
all this negativity is
really getting to me.
want to be with you,
rid myself of these
awful thoughts, and
feel just like i belong.
the battle gets harder,
i’m pushing through it,
but it feels like i’m not
getting out any farther.
wanna go shut down,
time away from it all,
i’m stuck in a free-fall,
everything’s too dark.
separate from society,
starting to feel shaky,
all trying to break me,
it’s gonna overtake me.
just can’t think straight,
this i’m starting to hate,
words won’t form great,
i hope it’s not too late.

am i spiraling?

No comments:

Post a Comment