Thursday, November 15, 2018

what do you want me to say?


what do you want me to say?

“i popped a xan, i
fucked your bitch,
i shot your man,
he’s in a ditch,
light this up, i’m
smoking blunts,
she’s sucking me,
i’m fucking sweet.
sipping lean, i’m
smoking trees and
fucking these hoes
i’m supreme, and…”

wait, hold on hold on…

who the fuck wants to hear this?

stop, let’s try again.

i’m not with the fake shit,
you would do that for a hit?
yelling out “it’s lit!” but you
should quit, boy, take the hint.
i’m not a character, i’m me,
fuck what you think i mean
i’m innovative, underrated,
overlooked but off the hook.
16 albums written and i’m
never fucking dipping, i’m
working harder, on it longer,
crown i’m tightly gripping,
and i ain’t really rich in cash,
but i’m no one you can bash,
flip your words right back so
just don’t hit me, don’t attack.

triplet flow, and i fuck it up,
i’m just gonna take my dub,
go and talk about your blunt,
that won’t ever be enough,
all that shit’s fucking fake,
“yeah, i just beat a case,”
when are you gonna make
lines that are not about face?

here i am, at it again
and i’m going in, no,
i’m not here to offend,
but i’m telling it, this
is just how it is, man,
go and get a grip,
write me some shit
that’ll really hit, yeah.
can’t even write a diss,
not even good at this,
you’re so repetitive,
i’d like to see you spit,
words are my friends and
you’re here at your end,
so just give it a rest and
stop playing pretend.

yeah, that’s better.

No comments:

Post a Comment