Friday, November 2, 2018

7. trash joker (๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿƒ)

i’m a joker that
can’t even do
what i want to.
i can’t laugh and
crack jokes and
i can’t be that
happy jester i
always wanted to
turn myself into.
promised papa
i’d make them
all laugh and
put smiles on
all their faces,
but now i can’t
because they
don’t want me.

i’m just their
piece of trash,
throw me away
before giving a
fair look and a
chance to dance.
everybody just
leaves me dry
in the very end,
hangs me out
on the rack and
runs away, never
to see me again.
i wanna live life
and i want to love,
but everyone just
wants me to die.

guess this is
how it feels
to say you’re
a trash joker,
you can’t even
make people
laugh at you,
not even your
silliest actions
can make you
entertaining.
maybe this is
why i always
get taken out
of the deck
when people
play cards.

trash joker.

No comments:

Post a Comment