Friday, November 2, 2018

3. royalty (๐Ÿ‘‘)

can’t take the throne
away from the king,
done worked my ass
off for a second on it,
but a mere 15 minutes
just wasn’t enough, so
i’m stretching this out
for as long as i can.
it’s all me in this world,
no one else did it better,
if you ever doubted me,
i’ll laugh in your face.

feel kinda bad for the
people that ditched me.
you were pretty great,
but hey, i’m just better.
i’m sorry you couldn’t
stick with me longer,
but treat me like shit,
here’s what you get:
i sit atop this throne,
proud of my work, and
i watch and laugh as
you try to kiss my feet.

entitled to kindness?
nah, go fuck yourself,
you won’t stop me or
the ones that i love.
i wanna see my people
rise to the occasion,
i wanna see them all
get the recognition.
i want them to go off,
do great things, but
you fucked me over,
so nothing for you.

i dare you to try
kicking the king,
my people and i
won’t let you in,
you had a chance
to be with us all,
but too bad you
blew it, get gone,
this is the kingdom,
we flourish and thrive
but not if you leech,
no snakes allowed.

royalty.

No comments:

Post a Comment