Friday, November 2, 2018

4. elated love (😄❤️)

you make me the
happiest one alive.
even the tiniest of
things that you do
make me feel good.
effortless charm and
abundance of love,
everything at once,
the most perfect
human being ever.

can’t believe that i’ve
been blessed with you,
it’s like they all tell me,
the bad days are good,
the good days are great,
and it’s all because you
came into my life and you
made me a better person.

you took me in with
all of my baggage,
accepted my flaws
and shaped me now,
i’m better than ever
all thanks to you, and
through thick and thin,
you’ve stuck with me.
i’m sure it’s not easy,
but you make the most,
you never complain and
you’re always right there.

forever thankful for you
and all that you do, keep
being who you are, and
keep spreading your love.
never knew that i’d find
the one person for me, but
now i don’t want to think
of myself with anyone else.
beautiful inside and out,
please never forget it,
i love you to the moon
forever and always.

elated love.

No comments:

Post a Comment