Thursday, November 22, 2018

5. try me

i start to feel
like the world
is against me.
all they wanna
do is stop me
from being me.
just want to see
me reach a point
of complete defeat,
but i get back up,
achieve my dreams,
wait for the day that
you turn to a leech,
but your bullshit, i
just will not feed.

all your fake love
and hurtful lies
won’t ever get
past this guy,
i’m only here
for the people
that want me to
keep it pushing,
save me when i’m
full of exhaustion
from exalting all of
my fondness onto
this awful lot of
redonkulous tools
with an onslaught
of hate in their souls,
begging me to fall off
or get lost, when i’m
only gonna get strong
and prove them wrong.

i’m slowly becoming
the villain in my story,
harder to root for, but
i’m impossible to hate,
so you can’t help but
love me, i’m that great.
you can’t even come
hard at the kingdom,
i’m the hardest to diss,
you can’t even say shit.
anything you got on me,
i’ve said all that already,
even someone so sappy
has reason to be happy.
i’ll keep it going strong,
you can’t even blackball,
damn right i can go hard,
i keep up a strong guard.

so just try me.

No comments:

Post a Comment