Thursday, November 22, 2018

2. isolated

i feel so isolated.

it feels like i’m
stuck all alone,
i’m never gonna
leave this shell,
only gonna go
separate myself
more from life.
it just starts to
feel like i don’t
have anywhere
worth going that
isn’t my home,
and it feels like
the people that
i give my time to
will abandon me
in a quick flash.

it sucks when
you want to go
say something
to someone, but
you feel like they
don’t care to hear.
don’t want you to
hang around, either,
and i started to fear
that everyone would
turn out just like that,
just leave me out flat,
dry me on the rack,
never to come back.

all this darkness here
brings out my worst,
creates all the hate
that i fling at myself.
but it feels like i’ve
locked myself up in
this eternal darkness,
it grows more bleak
and hope is futile,
but i just want out,
i want to be happy,
is that so difficult?

No comments:

Post a Comment