Sunday, March 10, 2019

10. want to hear

i want to believe
that i can keep
going on, and i
want to say that
i’ve got the words
everybody will all
want to hear, i can
keep myself afloat
by writing poems
that the world will
want to read, they
can relate to what
i’m saying and i’ll
help someone with
a battle of their own.

creativity will come,
there’s a little of it in
all of us and maybe
i shouldn’t worry so
much if it’s gone for
a little while, since i
work so hard to put
out so many poems,
i know that the world
would want me to wait,
take my time, make my
albums amazing so one
day, they can relate and
pass them on, i’ll become
the king i tell myself that
i am, i’ll be the greatest.

it’s gonna be tough,
battle with so much,
this month’s just one
curse after another,
but i know that i can
do it, and this is just
another page in my
book, one that goes
on and on, i’m gonna
keep it up, and i’ll be
strong, keep putting
in the work that i tell
myself i can, one day
the world will want to
hear what i gotta say.

i just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment