Monday, February 26, 2024

1. i wouldn’t wanna hang out with me either

welcome to the ride,
come along
and i’ll take you inside
this twisted mind,
you seem to have
a lot of patience
to choose a guy
like me,
someone who will find
a way
not to appreciate
the greatness
you can give,
i’ve been known to sabotage
and ruin my chances,
let my own actions
cause me to lose
the good things in life,
and you mean a lot
to me
so come watch me
fuck it up
all in one night,
i’ll be the temporary
friend in your life,
give you five minutes
until you learn
that i’m unexciting,
and with my permission,
you can kick me
to the curb,
you won’t have to worry
about hurting me,
because chances are
i deserve it,
i’ve always been
the buzzkill,
best at bringing
the mood down,
and all my attempts
to improve
just inch me closer
to my doom,
so you can decide
if you’d still like to ride,
i promise
i won’t be hurt
if you say no.

it’s probably better
for you anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment