Monday, February 26, 2024

a day in the life EP preface


surprise! i’m sure you weren’t expecting this but thank you for stopping by on such short notice. today, i’ve brought you my milestone 10th poetry EP, “a day in the life EP.” this is (i believe) the first time ever that i’ve released a poetry project without any prior announcement, teases, snippets, or indications that i was working on one. truth be told, this was a spur-of-the-moment thing; as the name suggests, i wrote this EP out in a day, as i just had some stuff on my mind and wanted to write. i once heard a wise mind say that, if you’re ever struggling or not feeling your greatest, write it out. so i took that advice and just let some emotions pour out here. i hope you enjoy these poems; it’s been difficult lately, but i’m glad i still have anyone who stops by to read my work. now if you don’t mind, i’m off to sleep; i have a big day ahead of me today (i’m finally gonna get the help i need, i hope). until then, enjoy these new poems:

1. i wouldn’t wanna hang out with me either

2. i’m sorry my poems ruined your life

3. i wrote the book on self-loathing

No comments:

Post a Comment