Thursday, January 31, 2019

6. pain is solace

pain can be solace.
probably sounds weird,
but the pain helps me,
it always reminds me
to take care of myself,
to relax my mind, and
just rest up for later.
it’s through the pain
that i search away
for solace, so as to
keep myself solid.

pain brings me to
take my own time,
watch funny videos,
focus on my craft,
and create an air
that is peaceful,
calming and quiet.
it serves as a test
to see how well i
can mellow out,
and focus on the
great things that
life offers to me.

it’s through my pain
that i create comfort,
deep breathing and
mental relaxation just
take over my day, and
put me in a good state.
it might hurt me, but the
pain reminds me to go
easy on myself and take
life in some small doses.
step away from stress,
from the social battles
and from others, and
enjoy the presence of
me, myself and only i.

sometimes, pain isn’t all bad.

just need to find the good parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment