Thursday, January 31, 2019

9. don't hurt my friends

i’ve said it before
but i’ll yell it again,
don’t you fucking
dare hurt my friends.
you hurt me when
you fuck with them,
and i’m not gonna
sit quiet and let you
fuck with their heads.
they might be afraid
to put you on blast,
but i’m not letting
your bad shit slip
and slide on by.

i won’t tell you shit
you want to hear, i’m
saying the things you
need to be told, don’t
know how the fuck you
get your kicks tricking
into thinking that you’re
sick, prick, you’re gonna
be a bitch to my friend,
mess with a head, act
like you’re terminally ill.
don’t wanna make some
mountain out of a molehill,
but get your shit together
and learn how to be real.

and this goes out
to anyone, told you
“don’t push a writer,”
hurt them, i’m hit, too,
and i’m not letting them
feel like an idiot because
you pulled some bullshit.
i’m a sweet boy, but i’m
resilient with my words,
expose anyone that tries
to play my friends for fools,
so don’t even bother with it.

don’t want the smoke?
don’t hurt my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment