Thursday, January 31, 2019

10. 5am in my bedroom

sweet boy’s been
outta album mode
for a minute and
now he’s gotta go
shed it, all of the
world’s hesitant,
but the game’s
just fucked up,
the people that
i used to trust
are starting to
fall off, crumble,
fake-ass christian
out taking the piss
when he exposes
his homophobia,
thinks he’s out
spreading some
word of God when
he’s using a book
as his shield to go
hate the world, he
keeps sinning, chill
the hell out, ya dig?
and suddenly, that
just hit me like bing!
i heard he’s at a new
institute now, shame
the higher-ups went
apologist for a rapist
who can’t own up to
his shit, but can win
the running man on
instagram when he
can’t respond cause
things aren’t to plan.
speaking of a man,
what about the one
that didn’t like me
but kept sliding on
into my dms even
when reminded
he was a minor?
or the one at 30
messaging me at
4 in the morning
when he’s horny?
no disrespect, i’m
flattered but i’m
sending shots at
anyone in range,
go pick a name.
even get petty
and bring it to
’16 when she
used me and
said your boy
was aggressive,
unapproachable,
when she was the
one yelling at me
over some fries.
true story, too,
a motel room,
never was the
same after that,
peer-pressured me
into my first drink,
then left me to dry,
she mentally killed
and hardened me,
lost all my ability to
call one trustworthy,
even though she said
she’d love me forever.
fakes get exposed, so
thanks for nothing to
the lot of you, hope
you grow to become
the people you like to
pretend to be, and get
real one of these days.

good luck, you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment