Saturday, January 12, 2019

cared

i miss the days when you cared.

the days where
you wanted me,
where i felt like i
meant something.
where i slept well
at night knowing
i’d have you here
to always talk to,
never leaving me,
even when you’d
mess with me, i’d
feel so happy and
joyful about it all.

but i didn’t show
that off the way
i should’ve and
“finally,” you’ve
found one better
person to have
around you, and
now i’m just the
faded memories,
i’ve become that
“coulda, woulda,
shoulda” kinda
guy in your life.

and sleeping here
at night doesn’t
feel right since i
only have you in
my sight, can’t
stop thinking of
your eyes, or the
smile so bright.
trying not to cry
but it’s hard and
i can’t sleep now
since it’s only you
i see in my dreams,
and i’m repeating it
but it’s all i think of.

i hate this feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment