Monday, September 17, 2018

10. anger

yeah, i embraced the anger,
you wanted different? well,
let’s chill with the sad shit,
let’s flip the bird at everyone
that does us wrong in life.
gets bottled up for too long,
sometimes you just gotta
unleash the inner beast and
get it all off of your chest.

gotta release it sometime,
it’s only gonna hurt bad,
just like you did when
you made me this way,
time to be unapologetic
and embrace the anger,
for once in my life, it’s
time to say how i feel
and not question if i
have to say sorry for it.

like drizzy said,
this new me is
still the real me,
it’s just time to
be a harder me.
time to say just
what i think and
stop having to
feel like i should
apologize for it.
don’t like what i
have to say, well
fall back instead,
i don’t need you
bringing me down
or silencing me.

this is who i am:
i’m anxious, i’m crazy,
i’m messy, i’m bad,
i’m annoying, i’m clingy,
i’m happy, i’m sad,
i’m shitty, i’m great,
i’m dirty, i’m clean,
a mess of emotions,
everything in between,
and if you don’t like me
then get the fuck out,
don’t need all the hatred,
puts me in a drought,
i love who i am, flaws
and all, yeah i’m glad,
and if you do not, well
that’s just too bad.

your loss, anyway, i’m the shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment