Monday, September 17, 2018

6. dirt

hold up a second,
all this is so angry,
and even if it’s not
meant to diss any
person in particular,
someone will take it
just as it is, so what
do i do if they want
to try and fight back?
what if they want to
talk shit about me?

well, i’d like to see them try.

know that you’re
never gonna find
no dirt on me, i’m
always the first to
right my wrongs,
try to diss me, get
egg on your face,
who’d you say can’t
fight that all back?
chances are you try
and find shit on me,
i’ve already owned it
and handled it, yep.
you wanna dig up?
don’t even bother,
i’ll spin it right back.

already said it, i’m gonna
put my mistakes on display,
i’d rather learn and flourish,
man up from my shit and
be a better me tomorrow.
so good luck finding dirt
that you can spit at me,
can’t go find something
that just doesn’t exist.

and i’ll send a warning,
this isn’t just about me,
you fuck with my friends,
i won’t hold back, either.
b learned it best when
i wrote two of these,
i don’t let anyone slide,
no matter who they are.

you made her upset, and
they said you were toxic,
don’t fuck with a heart
and don’t be a prick.
i’m done sitting quiet
and watching friends
get hurt by you bitches,
don’t let me hear that
you fucked them over.
i may seem nice and
i don’t look like i can
throw many punches,
but you fuck with me
when you fuck with them.

so just don’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment