Monday, September 17, 2018

5. thirty

hmm…
maybe for this one…
i’ll bring some rhythm…
go back to the old style…
if it rhymes, it rhymes,
if not, just stay in time…

let’s try it.

old enough to be
my brother but
you’re crushing,
what the fuck?
you’re thirty,
that’s so dirty,
thirsty for me,
starstruck?
what the hell
you think i am,
some goddamn
teddy graham?
“he’s so cute,
bet i can scoot
myself right
in his dms!”

fuck you think,
i’m gullible?
adorable but
i’m not dumb,
lovable but
push me and i
get angry, don’t
be a crumb.
yeah, your boy
has flow, i know,
i saved it for the
perfect time.
creepy guys who
try to slide get
pushed away,
get out of line.

yeah, you’re nice,
you rolled the dice
but i just gotta
keep it real.
young blood like me
think it’s creepy
that you’re out here
with the feels.
find someone
your age, please
step away, and
i will let it slide.
just know i know
who to phone, so
for your sake,
you’d better hide.

yeah, i like that…
i had to say it…
shit’s real and
it’s crazy, dude…
grown people like
crushing on me…
it’s just so weird…
like get that shit
out of my face…
act your age,
not mine, you know…

let me get off this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment