Monday, September 17, 2018

2. fuck you

who said a sweet boy
can ill out sometimes?
anxious everyday now,
too damn broken and shit,
well, let me tell you this:
i’m not about to keep quiet
and act like a saint no more,
i got some shit to say here:

fuck you to the ones
that tried to fool me,
took my social flaws
as a sign that you
could mess with me
and think i wouldn’t
notice a damn thing.
acting like i’m just
some stupid-ass kid
that doesn’t know
my left from my right.

fuck you to the ones
who tried to strip me
of all the confidence
i ever had in my life,
sent me into a state
of complete sadness
for months on end and
made me forget how
to get excited to be
unapologetically me.

and fuck you to the ones
that played with me
and fucked with my
feelings and all that,
made me think that i
was really special but
sent me to the shithole
when i didn’t expect it.
thanks for giving me
nothing but trust issues
with even my best friends
because you couldn’t
just be decent people.

can’t sit around and act
like everyone in my life
is a paragon of love,
when all they really want
is to hang me out to dry.
yeah, i’m getting angry,
tired of the bullshit now,
if you’re think you’ll use me
and drop me like i’m hot,
let me tell you something
before you even try it:

FUCK YOURSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment